Do you love details, creating systems, managing calendars, and solving problems? Are you relational and forward-thinking? If you answered “Heck, yes!” to all of those questions, keep reading . . .
We’re looking for an assistant to provide administrative and operational support for our Media Production Team. This is NOT a role for someone looking to “get their foot in the door.” We’re looking for someone who is energized by administrative work, loves to serve others, and aligns with Nametag Films Core Values.
This position is critical to the success of our Film Production Team. You will focus on three main roles:
- SERVE the team in their day-to-day work, including (but not limited to) scheduling, coordinating resources, handling project paperwork, updating project managment software, coordinating travel, and supporting accounting needs.
- SUPPORT your team. They will be like family. You’ll help them through the ups and downs of life’s challenges and act as a resource or gatekeeper when a team member has a question or request.
- COLLABORATE with other team members. Help organize processes, and maintain records to help the team communicate and work together more efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Ability to prioritize well
- Self-starter mentality and motivated by serving others
- Strong follow-through with tasks and projects
- Ability to Create detailed project plans & stick to them
- Motivate others to follow plan
- Strong with technology and software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excell Or Apple Numbers
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Working knowledge of the Apple IOS platform
- Experience scheduling, planning and booking travel & events
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience creating business process flows & systems
- Asset Management of the large amounts of Data we produce
- Did we mention; love the details of operations.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate, we are a fun group of filmmakers. You have to be a PROBLEM SOLVER to work here and be willing to WORK HARD and be present at work, but then go home and be present at home with your family. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Please read more about our core values.
- One full paid workweek of Ministry Time that allows you to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training.
- Free lunches from time to time
- Free Financial Peace University class
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together
If all that sounds like you and you align with our core values, then please send a resume and a cover letter describing a recent work victory you had to Diesa@nametagfilms.com Don’t call – just email.