Do you love details, creating systems, managing calendars, and solving problems? Are you relational and forward-thinking? If you answered “Heck, yes!” to all of those questions, keep reading.
We are a commercial production company (AKA, we produce TV Commercials and brand videos).
We’re looking for a Film Production Manager to provide administrative and operational support for our Media Production Team. This is NOT a role for someone looking to “get their foot in the door.” We’re looking for someone who is energized by administrative & film production work, loves to serve others, and aligns with Nametag Films Core Values. Prior experience in film production is key for this role.
This position is critical to the success of our Film Production Team. You will focus on three main roles:
- SERVE & SUPPORT the team in their day-to-day work, including (but not limited to) scheduling, coordinating resources, handling project paperwork, updating project management software, coordinating travel, and supporting accounting needs.
- PROCESS MANAGEMENT - Develop and organize processes to help the team communicate and work together more efficiently.
- PRODUCING PROJECTS - Otherwise known in the freelance world as Line Producing a project: Hiring the crew, managing the money, security necessary talent, locations and any other necessary details to make sure the filming is done safely, creatively, on budget and on time. (This last role will be something you grow into with time and experience)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- Detail oriented and an excellent multitasker
- Ability to prioritize well (on your own)
- Self-starter mentality and motivated by serving others
- Strong follow-through with tasks and projects
- Ability to Create detailed project plans & stick to them
- Motivate others to follow plan
- Strong with technology and software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheet or Apple Numbers
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Working knowledge of the Apple IOS platform
- Experience scheduling, planning and booking travel & events
- Extreme level of organization, both professionally and personally
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience creating business process flows & systems
- Asset Management of the large amounts of Data we produce
- Excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Did we mention; love the details of operations.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate, we are a fun group of filmmakers. You have to be a PROBLEM SOLVER to work here and be willing to WORK HARD and be present at work, but then go home and be present at home with your family. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Please read more about our core values here http://www.nametagfilms.com/2019/09/03/nametags-purpose-values/
- Three week of Paid Time Off (two of which can be used during Christmas break when Nametag closes.)
- Ongoing personal and professional development training paid for by the company
- lunches paid for from time to time
- Financial Peace University class provided for free
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together
- Five Paid Federal Holidays off.
- Profit Sharing
- Freedom to work remotely part of the time
If all that sounds like you and you align with our core values, then please send a resume, a cover letter describing a recent work victory you had, and why you want to work at Nametag Films to Chenie@nametagfilms.com
Please don’t call – just email.